FEP Activities - Week 30 September - 04 October
- @diversity - European Idea Competition
- Print sector meeting on small scale users for Licences for Europe
- Meeting with the assistant of MEP Paul Murphy (Ireland, GUE/NGL)
- Meeting of the European Observatory on IPR Infringements – Statistics & Economics Working Group
- Seminar ‘Reflection on Opening up Education’ in the European Parliament
- UN report on the Right to Freedom of Artistic Expression and Creativity
- Creativity Works plenary meeting
- Meeting with MEP Britta Reimers (DE, EPP)
- Meeting with the assistant of Marie-Thérèse Sanchez-Schmid (FR, EPP)
- LIBER – TISP meeting and more
- Meeting with the assistant of Róża Gräfin von Thun und Hohenstein (EPP, PL)
- Meeting with the assistant of Mary Honeyball (S&D, UK)
- Committee of the Regions, opinion on "European higher education in the world"
- EP/levies/IP Forum with mediator Vittorino
For details on these activities, please go to the Members Portal.